Wir suchen für den Bereich Ramstein:
We are looking for the area Ramstein:
Field Service Engineer (m/w/d) NATO
- Up-to-date knowledge of UNIX operating systems, computer system architectures, client/server, LAN/WAN and network concepts
- Knowledge and training in administration of Windows based networks;
- Proven ability to synthesize and summarize large amounts of technical documentation
- General up-to-date knowledge of computer system architectures, requirement and baseline management, Local Area Network / Wide Area Network and Network concepts, programming techniques
The following will be considered as an advantage
- Habilitation CTS
- Prior experience of working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements.
- Experience in the architectural design of large-scale distributed software intensive transaction processing or management support systems;
- Experience in system engineering applied to modern automated AirC2, Air Traffic Control or equivalent command/control systems
- A thorough knowledge of one of the two NATO languages, both written and spoken, is essential and some knowledge of the other is desirable.
- Most of the work of the NCI Agency is conducted in the English language
Anfragen bitte über: